LET US WRITE YOUR NEW JERSEY
TEMPORARY DISABILITY INSURANCE
Should You Privatize Your New Jersey Temporary Disability Benefits (NJ TDB)?
There’s a secret most New Jersey business owners and H.R. managers don’t know about temporary disability coverage in NJ: You don’t have to settle for the NJ TDB plans offered by the New Jersey Department of Labor.
Yet, despite the cost savings and improved service, 98% of New Jersey business owners still write TDB through the State Plan.
They don’t realize there’s a better option.
Privatizing TDB coverage allows you to customize benefits packages and save money with multi-line discounts on ancillary benefits, improving recruiting and retention so you can stay ahead of your competitors.
0MillionLives Are Serviced By Our Organization
$0Taxable Wage Base Increase Per Employee
0%-$859/weekTDB Benefit Increase: July 1,2020
- → We review every application & coordinate with the carrier for formal Private Plan approval.
- → Policy kit gets directly emailed to you. Each quarter the employer will receive invoice.
- → Reminder to notify your payroll company of change from state to Private Plan coverage.
- → We make sure the application gets sent to The State for formal private plan.
Protect Yourself From Potential Temporary Disability Insurance Rate Hikes & Save Big On Premiums
Despite cost savings and improved service, a large number of business owners and H.R. managers in New Jersey still write temporary disability benefits (TDB) through the State Plan. EZTDB has better options available for you so that you can get the most out of your insurance policy. Our aim is to make you a part of the elite 2% of business owners who enjoy the best service with private TDI in N.J.
TDB Privatization is Easier than Ever
New Jersey has waived the signature requirement, allowing employers to switch to a private TDI plan in New Jersey without added paperwork hassles. As of 2019, employers in New Jersey no longer require to solicit signatures from 50% + 1 of their employees in order to be able to switch to a private plan. You can simply contact us for private TDI plan in New Jersey and choose from a wide range of insurance carriers offering temporary disability benefit insurance in N.J. – to save big on premiums. We can write your company’s ancillary benefits, including vision and dental coverage, long-term disability, group life, and 401K plans. You will surely benefit from our 40-years-plus relationships with top insurance providers to get discounts and preferred customer service, especially if you bundle your TDB and ancillary benefits into one plan.
- Review every application we receive for Short-Term Disability Insurance in New Jersey and coordinate with the insurance carriers for formal Private Plan approval.
- Send you a reminder to notify your payroll company of change from state to Private Plan coverage.
- Directly email you your policy kit. You will receive an invoice from us each quarter.
- Make sure your short-term disability insurance application gets sent to The State for a formal private plan.
Improve Retention with Better Benefits
Privatizing TDB coverage allows you to customize benefits packages, save money by utilizing multi-line discounts on ancillary benefits, and improve recruiting and retention – so you can stay ahead of your competitors.
No matter what insurance questions you have, we are happy to work with you on your terms. Schedule time to visit our New York headquarters for help with your private TDI plan in N.J. or gives us a call at (631) 293-5100 (ext 800) to book an appointment with our advisor.
YOU DESERVE THE BEST
We can also write your company’s ancillary benefits, including dental and vision coverage, long-term disability, group life, and 401K plans. You’ll benefit from our 40-year-plus relationships with top insurance carriers to receive discounts and preferred customer service, especially when you bundle your TDB and ancillary benefits into one plan.
We’re here to help you
No matter what insurance questions you have, we’re here to work with you on your terms.